James Hall

1927

Funded by Woman’s Home Missionary Society & others

therapy, sensory room

James Hall is the oldest building on the Murphy-Harpst campus. It was gifted by the Women of the Pittsburgh Conference, the Woman’s Home Missionary Society, and the citizens of Cedartown. It was completed in 1927 as the Three Story Building housing a nursery and dormitory for girls and remodeled in 1934 to become James Hall.